Our eyes as you see the...

www.flickr.com

Sunday 14 August 2011

Starting to sink in!

Only four more weeks left of working at Chichester College and things are starting to sink in a little! Our months of planning, reading and procrastinating are finally starting to actually mean something rather than just vague pipe dreams. I have just got home early from work on a soggy wet Tuesday afternoon and all I can think about is where we will be in two months time. I know we still have sooooo much left to do but I can just about taste it! Only two more training days/away days at work and then it is the home straight to my last day. For Shell, who for the record deserves this far far more than I do, only three weeks remain till that last and final day for a year, of what a feeling that will be!



Before any of that I have the uneviable task of walking 100km in under 30 hours across the South Downs. I still feel quite naive about the whole thing and deep down I know that at about 50km in I will most probably perish…

Oh and our friend Graham has just agreed to join the above mentioned team, whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment